HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A FACIAL?
You just experienced an hour of pampering bliss. Highlights included the warm steam, the hydrating masque, and a gentle massage. Now you're walking out feeling good about having carved out some time focusing on you, and there is no denying that your face is glowing. You may be excited to book your next appointment, but you need to time it just right. Skin care specialists recommend that people have a professional facial about every three to four weeks. That's how long it takes your skin to move through the full life cycle of skin cell growth and exfoliation. A facial helps that process along. The treatment will keep your skin clean, clear, and toned. Having one every three to four weeks helps you maintain that beautiful glow all month long.
Health Benefits of Massage
Massage has many important health benefits. In fact, massage can help you maintain physical, mental and emotional well being, especially when it is part of your regular wellness routine.
* Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.
* Massage reduces tension and anxiety.
* Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
* Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body's waste products.
* Massage prevents and relieve muscles cramps and spasms.
* Massage therapy can help with pain management in conditions such as arthritis, sciatica, muscle spasms.
Remind yourself of these health benefits if you start to feel guilty about getting massage!